Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End of Trip - May Canada

Toronto Island and the inpromtu lighthouse tour was cool. The oldstyle houses with the city in the background were amazing.
Onto Ottawa and slightly warmer weather enabled a lovely bike ride along the cannal to visit the tulip festival. Felt like I was in the Netherlands.
Finished the visit with a horse ride seeking an a moose sighting, but had to settle for deer and beaver damns. No helmet required for the ride made me happy to start with... gotta love wind in your hair, but when the trainee fell off for the 3rd time I began to question my lack of hat. It was a very hairy ride going through rivers and up and down steep rock faces that frekked out the horsees. And i forgot how sore you get after hours on a horse, lucky the hotel had a spa!
The best part of the trip was feeding the squirrels and chipmunks in the park. They are sooo adorable. Would have smuggled a chipmunk home if I could have caught one.
Although I had more than enough trouble at the airports without smuggling anything.
Do I really look like a drug smuggling terrorist? I was checked for everything, had all my stuff emptied out and felt up way to many times by chicks. One of my planes broke and I had to try and find another way to get out of LA and twice I was given the same seat as someone else. I do love to fly and be up in the clouds but I dont think I'll take a plane trip that far again soon, and no more connections in LA!
I think getting my skydiving licence would be a more fun way to spend time in the clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment