Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26th - bless the sun and wind

After days of getting back in the swing of things, loving work and catching up on everyone's progress, but hating the paperwork I am contantly behind in, god granted me some wind.
I rode my bike to a morning meeting to Berendale special school to check out the facilities to plan next terms classes there. It also has a gym attached which opens up great possiblities for combined programs and holiday programs as well. Very exciting. The staff are so pleased we will be using the facility for its intended purpose so its a win win.
On the way home I put in a request for wind so I could delay an afternoon of paperwork, or I should say computer work.
And it came, thank goodness for the unusual direction of Mentone beach so I could kite in the Easterly. It was a sweet little ride. Whooo hooooing in the lovely sunshine.
Melbourne put ont similar weather to Canada when I returned, cold and wind free and I was worried that winter had arrived early, but in true Melbourne style we had a lovely autum afternoon with 20K to keep me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment