Thursday, January 28, 2010

29th Jan Maddy at school Nat sick again

Maddy started school today.... most rushed 1st day ever.. up at 8am for a 8.25 start.. iron uniform make Maddy's brekky and lunch pack her bag, do her hair, put clothes on me and get to school in 20minutes. She hardly had time to get upset about leaving me!!
Then pick up Bay from 3rd sleepover in a row..... very tired boy and not surprising after all the activity we both have tonsillitis again. Dr checking my blood for all manor of other stuff too....
Told him sickness was not an option as I have to Kiteboard Bass Strait in just over 2 weeks.
He said I will be well then... of course there is that resting eating well catch to his promise.
So no kiting before school pick up but maybe a little downwinder after wards? If I wear the heated wetsuit..
crap.. better go charge the batteries for it

No comments:

Post a Comment