Monday, January 25, 2010

Mouse Hunt, short kite session and a radio interview

Often motherhood can hamper ones efforts to train... today a five hour mouse hunt as I lost one of the families pets did mean a short kite session before the big radio interview!!
We haven't found the mouse yet... there were several sightings so there is still hope, but after 5 hours of cleaning a boys room while searching for the mouse I needed a little time on the water.
Not enough time to fit in a down winder I opted for some trick practice before next weekends Nationals.
Managed a new trick ... trying an unhooked handle pass I missed the bar, and the safety released which I caught by the hook on the end Millie seconds before loosing my lovely lovely kite!
Not a trick I plan to repeat.
Radio interview on 1116 SEN tonight was great. Thanks to Finey the host and Chris at Outer Edge Magazine for having me on.
Should have the podcast available soon.
Chris gave me the hot off the press new Outer Edge Mag which has my article in it ... which totally rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment