Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday 15th March - 3 m shark at Brighton Beach

There was a 3 meter shark spotted 50m from the shore at Brighton beach today. I would have been there if there was any wind... but Nick was planning on going for a swim so I asked if he would wear my new shark repellent tail so we could see if it attracts or repels sharks... he wasn't up for it.. chicken!!?
With various opinions on weahter it scares them away or brings them closer and no one to verify how do I know if I should use it?
I want to use it cos I've always liked the idea of having a tail, but don't want to lure in the little bities... even thought the boat crew would be happy for some tasty lunch on board.
Latest news on wind is Saturday looks good... Wed morning I will get confirmation and book flights... OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment