Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday 17th March... nice day despite the stress of not knowing

Was invited to do a downwinder this morning which would have been wonderful given i havent kited in ages.. but needed to work out if i was flying out on thurs or not first.
By 12 noon it was decided to wait for the evening forecast so I went to the beach. Wind had died off, but i needed to try my new waterproof radio pouch anyway, so went for a swim. Swam out to the little boat that rescued me not long ago and said hello. They invited me for a goblet of wine on the sun deck. Being a stressed athlete, I declined but it didn't take too much to twist my arm.
So radio worked and a very pleasant 10 minutes later I felt less stressed.
Then I picked up the kids new little kittens and made them at home before school pick up.
They are soooo cute.
Evening forecast still not definite so have to wait til the morning.
OMG
Stressed again... another glass of wine maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment