Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb 3rd - Weather forecaster and Doctors OK

Met with Bob Leighton today ... legend weather forecaster who says the outlook it looking good for my proposed date.
Hard to believe looking out at the wind free Bay now.
I have requested a 20 - 25Knot SW wind with small waves and Bob said OK... that's good enough for me!
On Monday he will give me the 10 day outlook, then he can give me a very accurate 4 day outlook. Thats when we book the flights to Tassie... just writing this give me butterflies in my tummy... its very close now.
After school pick up finally remembered to go to Doctors to get blood test results.
Iron was finally in normal range (nothing to do with the iron tablets I took) and tonsilitis confirmed but getting better and apparently I have had Epstein-Barr ... didn't know but don't have it now.
In short the Doctor declared me fit enough to kite all the way to Antarctica... doesn't he know how cold it is there????
Did a swim session with squad and lots of time on the bike today.
Actually starting to feel fit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment