Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tues 23rd Feb.. 3AW, kite, parent teacher interviews

Picked up GPS software from Mulgrave and stickers to go on kites from South Eastern Sails in Seaford today... very cool cant wait to put them on. Thanks guys they will look great on the kite.
Didnt make it home in time for my interview on 3AW. They called me as I came off the freeway and so I did the interview from the MacDonalds car park. It went so well, Denis was fantastic, and thanks to Vicki for calling in.
Then dropped in to SHQ... and went for a kite.. Ivan had a go on my board, but didnt like it. Its not built for comfort!! Got in 2 hours practice ... graph says it was 15 knots which was perfect for the kite and board I had, a hell of a lot easier than yesterdays crazy wind.
Home in time for speed parent teacher interviews. Rushing from one school to the next. Both kids doing great, very good start to the school year. Maybe their mother should be preoccupied with her own crazy missons all the time, doesnt seem to be doing the kids any harm.
Wind forecaster says the right wind might come mid next week. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment