Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fri Feb 5th - Great wind day

Unfortunately I wasted half a day with Doctors to make sure the paper cut in my eye (that's got to be the blondest thing I have done to date!)doesnt get infected and blind me.
Then fitted in an hour and a half of kiting at Brighton just going back and forth practicing turns on the big board and chatting on the phone... got to love multitasking!!!
Then fitted in a downwinder from Ricketts Point to Port Melbourne in between school pick up filling in camp forms and Piranhas night coaching.
Had to go pick up the car at 10pm after work but great to get the downwinder in.
It was a perfect 20 - 25 knots SW all day.
Bob, my dear weather forecaster... if you are reading this can I please have that day on the 16 or 17th for the crossing?? Please :) Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment