Monday, February 22, 2010

Mon 22nd Feb - 3AW tues at 1.20pm

Scanned mag and newspaper articles to go on facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=69706&id=1047049412&ref=mf
Wind picked up late in the afternoon... did a downwinder from Ricketts point St Kilda. It was a westerly.. around 25 knots give or take 5. The run from Ricketts to Brighton was really hard to hold on, on the 10m crossbow. I was airborne several times not on purpose. I was slower when it was so hard going trying to hold on only going 15 to 20km hour. After Brighton I traveled in a straight line to St.Kilda.. awesome run around 30 - 35km hour. My legs were tired going so fast on the exact same tack.
Great practice run.
Made it back in time for Training at Piranhas, although struggled to keep up today.
Is it old age kicking in or was I just tired after a bike ride and a kite today?
Couldn't make 20 x 50 on 45sec anymore... and Josh even beat me in Backstroke today.
Didn't let Dan beat me yet not even in Breaststroke today.. whew.... don't have to hang my head in shame yet!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment