Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wed 24th Jan ... Watch out for the Ocean Liner

Big big day...
Started with morning swimming training, then off to the diving comp then swimming comp with Maddy's school. Maddy was a super star as were the rest of her school team. They blitzed and won the Girls cup for the first time ever. I was a very proud Mum wearing all Maddys blue ribbions and a very proud school coach.
Weather forecaster predicted Monday as a good day for crossing...last report was mid week... arhhh closer got to sort everyone arhhhh.
Visit from Suzie when I got home.
Sorted donate button on the swim4all web page. There was a error in the paypal email so no donations went through. Sorry to those who tried but it should work well now!
Then sorted spot messanger so that it updates every 10 minutes when I set it not just when I press the ok button.. cool hey.
Then a call from Bernie... did I want to kite to Altona and back.. hell yeah.
It was such a great run.
Took spot messanger so Suzie and kids could watch where I was on the computer at home.
When I got to the beach I notice my phone had been cut off only able to receive calls ... dispute about amount owed on iphone, but Sam my Telstra hero got it turned back on during my Port Phillip Bay crossing today. How cool it that!!
When we left Altona to return to Brighton Bernie says to me...
Watch out for the Ocean Liner... that's the funniest bit of kiteboarding advice Ive ever got.. and yes even while listening to tunes and talking on the phone on the I did not run into the Ocean Liner!!!
Got to coaching only a little late to find my mighty Pirahnas doing a session they had worked out themselves.. how awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment