Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sun 28th Feb... beautiful kind people

Great day at work... all the kids happy and learning well.
In the afternoon, one new family tells me they cant believe how cheap the lessons are and obviously everyone wants to be there helping the special kids as there really cant be much money in it. I say that I think lots of families do struggle to afford all the special treatments etc their children need and I want to keep swimming lessons as affordable as possible so they are accessible to all who need them. I tell them of a family who didn't want to return this term even though their two kids are doing so well, as they struggled to pay for the last term and cant afford another term. They are still coming for now and i was hoping to get some council funding for them.
The new family then asked if they could sponsor the struggling family. How beautiful is that. I called the other family and they were so trilled, both to have the fees paid for and by the generosity from someone they don't even know.
What kindness there is in people :)

After work fitted in a short kite session and worked out some kinks with the radios.

No comments:

Post a Comment